Friday, March 2, 2012

What is Pegging?

Let’s get introductions out of the way real quick. My name is Zoe, and I’m a 32-year old woman who works in the health field. I’m happily married and have one child. Um, I guess that’s really it, so I’ll go right to the fun.

This is a blog primarily about pegging. What is pegging, you ask? I wouldn’t blame you if you hadn’t heard the term before, as it’s a bit of a fringe sexual practice. Pegging refers to the act of a woman wearing a strap-on and penetrating a male partner in the anus. Or, to put it less politely, it’s a woman butt-fucking a guy with a strap-on.

“Pegging” actually got its name thanks to the sex advice columnist Dan Savage. He kept on getting questions about the practice but there was no formal name for it, so he petitioned his readers to try and come up with one. The word they came up with was “pegging” and it stuck. It’s now pretty much the official name for the act, and I think it fits nicely.

Pegging, I’m sure, isn’t for everyone. It’s not inherently pleasurable for a woman, and many men find the idea of anything going up their butts to be terrifying. But pegging can be a very fun and unique sexual experience if you are open to the idea. I’ll go into some more reasons why pegging is great in my next post, but for now, if the idea seems crazy to you, I urge you to open up your mind and think about it a little more...

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment